Saturday, June 25, 2011
forgotten
the translation!
If you are ever hurt or discouraged, I will be by your side
Lifting you up by your shoulders
Just as the Earth carries the hopes of the World
Spinning Endlessly
The doors of the future are now open
Sadness and pain will turn to happiness someday
I believe in future, I believe.
If someone next to you should ever seem like they’re going to cry
You’ll quietly take their hand and walk with them won’t you?
Just as the Earth is enveloped by the kindness of the world
Now if we can be true to our feelings
Admiration and love will burst open and sparkle in the great big sky
I believe in future, I believe.
Now when we open the gates to the future
I believe in future, I believe.
ah~ <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment