I was thinking about stuff.
What eekheng said today about direction made sense.
Perhaps for the last few months I have retarded in so many ways.
Trying to put a stop to this drought and progress.
A person's character is put to the test during the times when he does not do well.
I hope to get myself out of this period as soon as possible.
I am trying to face a few things i have been avoiding for the last few months.
Talking to Nat and treating him better.
Learning to do briefing and debrief.
Yet I don't think this is fast enough yet.
Things i have to change:
DO THINGS FASTER
REFLECT MORE
TALK TO MYSELF MORE
THINK
my thoughts about my current stage in the business:
I feel glad to have so many people with me right now. even though we arent earning the kind of income we desire i'm sure that these tough times wont last too long as long as we continue working hard
having seen people come and go, you just become numb about everything.
you arent sure what you are doing right or wrong
you lose confidence and trust in people and i hate that feeling
it's just fear
all i can do is try my best and hope for the best
No comments:
Post a Comment